|Description||Reviews||Hotel Rooms||Amenities||Hotel Board|
Mas de l'Amarine
Hotel Type: Bed & Breakfast
Number of Rooms: 5
Prices: from 180.00 EUR to 360.00 EUR
The old and the new, the past and the future, subtle tones and outlandish humorous flashes of colour. The Mas de L’Amarine is all this and more, a truly sexy hotel that manages to balance it's young at heart cheekyness with the more serious refinement and comfort that guests expect.
The first bit is easy to explain, it is, after all, rather old farmhouse located in the pastoral idyll of St-Rémy-de-Provence. Yet it has only been open to the public since July 2011. It may be located in a typically blissful part of Provence but it is replete with groovy paintings not out of context in a modern art gallery.
Its latest re-encarnation is most definetly marked by the unexpected - inspired by the spontaneity of a painter's lair!
Many exquisite details and refined touches abound let you savour each and every moment.
In the restaurant, Bernard concocts each dish like a story, invented to vary with the seasons. This is a Mediterranean cuisine, generous, warmhearted and true to its roots.
Please note that the hotel pre-payment policy is dependent on the number of nights staying, as follows:
- If booking 1 to 3 nights – 1 night is charged
- If booking 4 to 6 nights – 2 nights are charged
- If booking over 6 nights – 3 nights are charged
Mas de l'Amarine Reviews
Mas l'Amarine is a recently opened hotel. We will shortly be presenting new reviews.Date of stay at the Mas de l'Amarine 28-07-2011
Hotel Room Amenities
Sports & Activities
This information was posted by Mas de l'Amarine
Living life to the full
Mas L’Amarine is a place that lives the moment mixing humor simplicity and curiosity
• Enjoy the swimming pool, feet in water, time will fly by under the shade;
• Bicycles are available for discovering the beautiful local area;
• It is also a magical place for children (games, video games & DVD, outdoor games);
• Take a book from the library;
• An evening by candlelight, transported by the magic of the moment, where you listen to the sound of Camargue guitars.
Tips from Travellers
Find Traveller Tips on restaurants, cultural activities and things to do
Read about our Favourite Destinations and Itineraries
Suggest a Hotel that you think should be part of the Secretplaces selection
Post a Tip on restaurants, culture and what to do
Sign up to receive news on our favourite destinations, new hotels and promotions by email